Sunday, May 24, 2009

Creme de la Creme 2009

We did it!! Congratulations to Le Salon’s Alexis Williamson for the amazing event she put together, The Creme de la Creme event debuting the "Carrie Gown" by designer Vivenne Westwood from the Sex in the City Movie was an amazing success. I was honored to be a supporting sponsor of the event and provide floral, lighting, linens and décor. Here are some fabulous pictures of the evening. Boy did we have MEDIA with us!!!! Detroit Free Press, Hour Detroit Magazine, Ambassador Magazine, Styleline, Six Degrees, After 5, Angela's Eye and Detroit Style Review. Again a special thank you to Channel 4 WDIV’s Jon Jordan for his support and exposure for the event on air!
Jeff with Alchemy Ice, looked like Edward Scissors Hands when he was doing his AMAZING ice sculpture of "The Carrie Gown". Everyone was blown away by his talent...


THANK YOU to the Detroit Athletic Club! They really pulled out all the stops for us. The event was well coordinated and they accommodated our every need with a smile and grace! Their globally infused hor devours were magnificent!! The staff at the DAC, obviously take pride in providing a fantastic experience for their guests. Although I was a sponsor of this event and performed as a vendor, later in the evening I became a guest. My experience from all aspects with the DAC was nothing short of perfect.

These are the centerpieces I did for the runway tables.
The Valentine Vodka bar was awesome! Rifino Valentine Founder and Master Distiller certainly has his craft down pat! His vodka was well received among the guests!



This was the cocktail area I did for the event. There were a few of them through out.


































Shutterbooth in Downtown Royal Oak was a blast!! I never got to experience that before, however when my staff and I went in, we decided what happened in Shutterbooth STAYS in Shutterbooth!! You HAVE to get Shutterbooth for your event. Be sure to ask for Nolan!
Mij0-a Event Make Up Studio & Spa did all the make up and hair for the girls in the fashion show! May I say, not only is owner/artist Gjysta Nuculaj a wonderful person, her talent and flare for her craft is awe inspiring. I refer ALL my brides to her!!
Panache Entertainment was phenomenal! A first option I will refer to my clients when seeking a professional entertaining alternative to the a DJ for their event.

Again a huge thank you for all the sponsors, supporters and guests for helping this event be a real success. I cannot wait until our next one!