Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tera & Bryan Caruso - October 17th 2009 Blossom Heath Inn - SCS

Robert Bruce Photography

Dear Corri & Staff

"I had a blast working with you Corrina and your team, you brought fresh ideas and captured the vision I was going for. I received numerous compliments on the unique décor and I would recommend to anyone that thinks "out of the box" to contact Petit Fleur Events."

Sincerely,

Tera Caruso (Sinclair)

Robert Bruce Photography

I have been blessed with my clients, but it means so much more when your clients were more like friends than clients. Tera was a bride who knew exactly what she wanted but couldn't quite get it out on paper. It was important to Tera that she broke away from the "cookie cutter" style wedding that EVERYONE else had. She wanted cutting edge, abstract design and took great care to plan every detail meticulously. I wish more brides were brave enough to "invent" the event of their dreams like Tera & Bryan did. I grew a lot artistically from the designing of the Caruso Wedding. It was nice to have Tera & Bryan grow with me and my company. This event was close to my heart and I am proud of the outcome. Please enjoy some photos from Robert Bruce Photography

Best Wishes Mr. & Mrs. Bryan Caruso
Robert Bruce Photography

Robert Bruce Photography

Robert Bruce Photography

Robert Bruce Photography

Robert Bruce Photography

Robert Bruce Photography

Robert Bruce Photography