Thursday, January 28, 2010

Colony Club - Downtown Detroit

We did a fabulous event this past weekend at one of my TOP 3 venues in the State of Michigan...The Colony Club in Downtown Detroit. I am so glad I got to kick off my 2010 bridal season there. It was a traditional Jewish ceremony and the Chuppah was awesome (if I may say so myself). It was made of chiffon and was a demanding 8'x 8'x 8' and was illuminated by warm golden-hued lighting.



We did centerpieces of Mini Yellow Calla Lilies, Hot Pink Hydrangea, Shamrock Mums, Green Hypericum, Hot Pink, Orange and Yellow Roses, Green Dendrobium Orchids with Curly Willow Sprigs. The centerpieces were placed a top 27" pilsner style vases with submerged Yellow Mini Calla Lily and a Green Dendrobium spray inside the vase.



We put up a beautiful Birch Branch and Curly Willow arch, accenting with lighting and adorned with Hot Pink, Orange and Yellow Roses, Green Dendrobium Orchids, Hot Pink Hydrangea & Yellow Mini Calla Lilies.



The reception was fabulous as I absolutely love to work with Nicole Lakatos, the Director of Sales & Special Events at The Gem & Century Theatres and Colony Club and her wonderful staff. They are a key to our successful events there. She was generous enough to name us as one of their preferred vendors! I wanted to say congratulations to the New Mr. & Mrs. Jonas and thank you again for allowing us to be a part of your special day!