Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Petit Fleur Launch Party - Thursday, April 1st!!


I am very excited to announce that yesterday I signed the lease for our new location in FABULOUS DOWNTOWN FERNDALE!! We are 1/4 mile north of 9 Mile on the west side of Woodward Avenue! The address is 23257 Woodward Avenue Ferndale MI 48220. I am so excited to open my biggest showroom ever! It is a glamorous loft style urban gallery with a conference room, showroom, gallery & workshop! I am truely so blessed! I am tentively planning my launch party/open house for Thursday, April 1st. If you would like to attend, please go ahead and send me an email with your address and I will send you an invitation.


We are also extremely humbled by the fact our partners at "Q Studio Photography" will be joining us in our space. They are amazingly talented and I just know we are going to be a real powerhouse! I'll update you soon!